https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/jsc7bYFvugswNucmdF9iQwPGRyU=/0x0:4671x3313/1200x800/filters:focal(1963x1284:2709x2030)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/57318535/855370170.0.jpg

Finance

The spokesperson further noted that National Labor Relations Board filings are considered common practice during union disputes. Tesla has acknowledged recently firing some employees - even as the company tries to increase production at the factory - but said the terminations were part of a performance review process.
  • Antero Resources Corp (AR) Analysts See $-0.03 EPS

    Finance

    The stock rose 0.32% or $0.46 reaching $142.1. About 268,730 shares traded. Heritage Financial Corp (NASDAQ:HFWA) has risen 35.92% since October 25, 2016 and is uptrending. Old West Invest Llc invested in 2.86% or 248,002 shares. Moreover, Bnp Paribas Arbitrage has 0.02% invested in J M Smucker Co (NYSE:SJM). Hall Laurie J Trustee decreased Colgate Palmolive Co (NYSE:CL) stake by 2,050 shares to 3,200 valued at $237.22M in 2017Q2.
  • CVS in talks to buy Aetna for $66 billion

    CVS in talks to buy Aetna for $66 billion

    Finance

    The news comes less than a year after a judge blocked Aetna's attempt to acquire rival insurer Humana on anticompetitive grounds . Shares of CVS fell nearly 3% after hours. for $12.9 billion. Shares were selling for around $161 earlier in the afternoon, and a little after 4 p.m. they had soared to about $180. Spokesmen for Aetna and CVS declined to comment.
  • The Recent Research Analysts' Ratings Updates for JC Penney (JCP)

    The Recent Research Analysts' Ratings Updates for JC Penney (JCP)

    Finance

    C. Penney Company, Inc . Holding by 33.6% during the 1st quarter. The stock appeared $10.74 above its 52-week highs and is up 4.53% for the last five trades. Ellison acquired 100,000 shares of the business's stock in a transaction on Friday, August 18th. Also, Director Paul J. Brown purchased 25,000 shares of the business's stock in a transaction dated Monday, August 21st.
  • I went to Ivy League, I am very intelligent

    I went to Ivy League, I am very intelligent

    Finance

    Brzezinski was more successful stifling her own laughter, and her co-host admitted he had not gone to an Ivy League college but could still determine Trump was an uncivil boor. "I think it's always okay to counterpunch or to fight back". But the president did accuse the media of reporting "fake stories" and "a lot of bad things" he said are untrue.
  • Asian Asset Sales and Cost Cuts Lifts ANZ to Profit

    Asian Asset Sales and Cost Cuts Lifts ANZ to Profit

    Finance

    Statutory profit of $6,406 million, up 12% year-on-year. The bank's net profit rose a more modest 15 percent to $1.78 billion, which included fair value losses on financial instruments and insurance policy valuations. The quality of the bank's balance sheet also improved with gross impaired assets down 25 per cent to $2.4 billion and new impaired assets down 11 per cent.
  • Celgene Corporation (CELG) Plummets After 2020 Guidance Cut

    Finance

    Sanford C. Bernstein's price objective indicates a potential upside of 35.54% from the company's previous close. CELG has been the topic of several other research reports. 5,000 shares valued at $625,000 were sold by Friedman Michael A on Saturday, June 17. Montag And Caldwell owns 793,193 shares for 3.04% of their portfolio.
  • United Kingdom population set to pass 70 million before 2030

    United Kingdom population set to pass 70 million before 2030

    Finance

    More than half (54%) of the projected growth over the decade is attributed to net global migration, with the remaining 46% resulting from more births than deaths. It says the proportion of people aged 85 and over is projected to double over the next quarter of a century. Statisticians said the total projected increase across the United Kingdom is lower than that during the previous quarter of a century.
  • Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates, Outlook In-Line

    Finance

    The stock has "Buy" rating by Loop Capital Markets on Monday, October 16. Among 2 analysts covering Petroneft Resources PLC ( LON:PTR ), 1 have Buy rating, 0 Sell and 1 Hold. Another trade for 544 shares valued at $521,627 was made by Reynolds Shelley on Monday, May 15. The shares were sold at an average price of $767.15, for a total value of $3,751,363.50.
  • Chilly start to the day with highs still below normal

    Chilly start to the day with highs still below normal

    Finance

    Our far western counties would want to bring a rain jacket, just to be safe. Tuesday was a bit cool with temperatures starting in the lower 40s and only warming to near 70. The ingredients for severe weather don't appear to be there, so we'll stick with a mention of run-of-the-mill storms and little else. However, students can expect packed pumpkin patches and hiking trails each afternoon as highs reach the low to mid-60s each day.